2017-06-10

Day 10, the long way home, via Monto.

A sky shot before leaving Walgett, the constellation Sporpio is on the left.
Millmerran is a nice looking town, I had left in the morning without any real plans on where to go but decided I wanted to see Cecil Plains sometime, it has such a lovely name, but we didn't stop.
The Lions Lagoon at Dalby, nice.
A nice spot at Mundubbera.
We stopped for the night at Monto Caravan Park in this cabin. We both like Monto and the park is good, the cabin seems overpriced but in hindsight we may well stop here again, there's a nice feel about it, and the did have free WiFi.
Birds feeding as the light was fading.
Disaster struck when a caster wheel broke off the bed, I left this note, I surprised myself by being neat enough to be able to read much of it, usually my writing is much worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment