2012-12-08

The stress just doesn't stop.

I went out to the cemetery to see Grace and if anything has happened in the last week, I've been waiting for a plaque to magically appear but it now appears unlikely to happen until February when people come back from holiday.
They must know we're not important people as only our flowers were removed when they've done soil topdressing in her row.

The pink bit is Grace's and now looking very bare, next week I shall take a flower for her and hope it lasts a few weeks before they find an excuse to remove it.
At least the stress will either make me stronger or kill me, either way I win.
This was how it looked last Saturday, nothing too outrageous and since her plot lacks the vase holes the other's have, about as out of the way as we can have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment