2012-12-20

Oh Canada.

I got rather a surprise when I saw Canadian parliament on our parliament channel the other day, I grabbed the camera and shot away but forgot to put the card back in and I'd thought I had continued my record of failure, but checking the menu tonight showed the SH-25 MR has a strange but quite sensible way of dealing with shots taken without a card, later they can be copied onto the card then dealt with.
Anyway I was saddened to see they've copied the idea of their big brother the USA of having people on screen waving their hands about to aid the hearing impaired, good way to turn viewers off what should be entertaining, why can't they have what we have on many programs and just push the yellow button on the remote to see the words typed on screen, if, and that's a big IF, you wish to.

No comments:

Post a Comment