2012-12-15

Are they blackheads?

I was sitting out the front testing the new camera and got to thinking the black spots on my nose may be the dreaded blackheads from magazine advertising fame in the days of my youth. If they are then I've had them for most of my life and wouldn't even know they were there.
I used to wonder if blackhead guns were related to the phallic shaped facial massagers also in advertising aimed for a female audience but never could link them to being the same thing.
I think I'm going to get some good results from this camera, this test shot came up good enough for me use it as an excuse to plonk my dial on the web again. That's my house hat, my going out hat is nicer.

1 comment:

  1. Go to YouTube and look at the black head videos. Great way to kill a couple hours.
    You might not want to be eating while you do this. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete