2013-01-12

Colour in the car park.

I was pleasantly surprised to see some coloured cars when leaving Coles this morning, pity the light wasn't good for photo taking and I couldn't stand in peoples way snapping too long, but I'm hoping it's a sign of things to come, for way too long car makers have been thrusting blandness upon the public, often offering black, white, three shades of grey, and a bland tone with just a hint of non-grey.
Like any shopping car park the public love to park as close as possible to the entry, but there's a few in Ingham who are like me and park in the quieter areas, there's a logic to it that has never been considered by many.

1 comment:

  1. That shade of green on the Honda reminds me of something commonly found in baby's nappy.

    Michael Golden

    ReplyDelete