Google+ Followers

2014-04-10

Domino effect.

The weather was cloudy and dry enough to play with Cubby, today I replaced the front crankshaft seal, or oil pump seal, as I suspected it was weeping a tiny bit, in hindsight I'll have to inspect a half-moon seal on the head as that may be more an issue, at least the crank seal was hardened from old age so I'm glad I replaced it.

During the course of the job I noticed two of Cubby's engine mounts are kaput, at least are fairly easy to replace though the RH one in the lower photo may be a rather difficult one to obtain, I sense the aftermarket makers have an incorrect listing.

No comments:

Post a Comment