2013-07-17

Windy.

Very windy when I popped up to see Grace today, a lot of cane trash had blown over the cemetery.
I'm quite tired of this bleak winter we've had, way too much grey weather again this winter.

Big football match tonight but because it's broadcast by a blurry commercial station and I value my eyesight I'll have to wait for the HD replay on subscription TV, but since there's also pushbike racing in France I'll have to wait for tomorrow's replay.
Luckily for Australia the poor status of TV broadcasting here isn't known to other countries else they'd all be pointing their fingers and laughing. The British can watch cricket broadcast from here when they tour in lovely clear HD but for local audiences all we get is bandwidth squeezed blurry SD, while the HD channel is reserved for repeats of 1970s sitcoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment