2013-07-11

New eyes.

Olive thought my old eyes did nothing for me, she's right but I only wanted something plain and sturdy, however they lost much of their sturdiness when I closed Cubby's bonnet on them, so I did another eye test and ordered a fresh set, noting a change in my left eye possibly related to the issue I had in Philippines.
These are the pretty boy eyes that arrived this week.
These are plainer ones I ordered for computer use, at home I don't have to look too charming.
Due to the way freight works it ends up much better value if I order two sets of eyes at a time.
AU$34 for both all up including delivery from my old favourite, selectspecs.com.

In a friendly light sometimes my grey eyes get a hint of blue about them, the vain side of me should try to use that.

No comments:

Post a Comment