2017-08-14

Watch time again.

Olivia bought herself a new used watch today from the Salvos, I'm hoping looking at the worn coating on the face that it's using good old fashioned radium to make it glow in the dark rather than the new stuff that's fairly useless, but we'll have to wait until dark.
Of course it wasn't going when she purchased it but Jimby likes that since he enjoys replacing batteries, however this one had a major issue that was only found upon opening the case.
With my lousy eyesight it took a few seconds of puzzled looking until the tiny spark in my head realised "idiot! it's a wind up watch" a little wind had it ticking away quite silently.
We shall call this buy a win, Olivia's very happy.
I suppose in my defense I had to take a photo of the face in order to read the brand label, so the dead set giveaway words like jewels and incabloc weren't read.

No comments:

Post a Comment