2017-08-04

A day out at Abergowrie.

There was a NAIDOC event at the Abergowrie school today which we putted out to experience and I can very happily report that I got myself a lovely little Aboriginal flag, a flag I like for probably all the wrong reasons. The singer in the background was a lass known as Casey Donovan, a name that I had heard of but this was first exposure to her, she has a fine voice but I think the material let her down.
This shocked me but in a very positive way, a Hyundai police car, that is so sensible.
This bit of machinery is a great target for a photo, what I found a bit startling was how wide it was, by my pacing I reckon 3 metres wide, you'd never get it registered even if it ran.
What must be causing nightmares is while it looks like it could us a fresh coat of lovely pretty paint it's riddled with metal cancer. No easy answer for this dilemma.
Another problem is that it appears to have become a rubbish bin.
A back view of chef Mark Olive addressing us visitors, he has a show on TV called The Black Olive but what I really liked about him was onstage earlier when after other presenters performed all I heard was mumbled words not knowing what they were talking about, then he came on and I could understand most of what he was saying, this made me feel better about my ears. I wasn't comfortable in the crowd in front of him so I shuffled of away from the hustle and bustle.
For a where's Wally (Waldo) moment Olivia is in this picture, and just to make it easier for those adventurous enough to have a go look up from the red cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment