2013-06-10

Ryzza-Mae.


Ryzza-Mae Dizon is a superstar of Philippines TV where cute is still allowed. She seems to be on every show in the daytime, I couldn't understand a word she said but her timing and delivery coupled with her cuteness make her a favorite, I was always asking Olivia if Ryzza was on.
If she had said tubig and patay a lot I may have understood a few words, as that's about all I picked up on my trip, but the locals tend to understand english pretty well.
tubig = water and patay = dead, patay is a favourite of news broadcasts worldwide, what can be a shock to Aussie eyes is seeing the patay on the road in vehicle incidents on TV, sends a shock message indeed.
Daytime TV in the Philippines still has an ingredient that vanished many years ago in Australia, entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment