2013-05-22

Cagsawa accommodation

Our unit is the nearest half of this building, it has a lovely bed and air conditioner, is clean and a nice size, but is let down severely by a lavatory that has a non-functioning cistern and a shower that lacks hot water. Also the couch is extremely uncomfortable for Jimmy, being as is common way too low to the ground. The TV isn't a negative despite being a CRT analogue type that all became kerbside collection items years ago in Australia, as only free TV is available here and despite being a better quality of programming than Australia my language skills only allow me to see the picture and understand a very few words, patay being the only one I'm skilled with yet.
I think this unit cost something like P700 per night, somehow I think P1000 is needed for comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment