2018-10-23

Six years now since Grace left us.

I said hello and gave her plague a wipe over. Bending over is a very awkward thing for me to do these days as my insides pop around with a squidgy feeling when I overdo it, hence the fancy style of my bending here.
Then left a flower from our yard the same as I placed upon her coffin.

Grace shares this day with the great entertainer Al Jolson, whose last words I can really relate to "Oh, God, this is it! I'm going" something that three months ago I could have said, except I was cranky at the doctors in the hospital and didn't want to tell them anything, that machine I was plugged into dobbed me in though and got the nurses (whom I had no issue with) to jump on my chest enough to leave a painful reminder of the event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment