2018-10-16

It's just a flower.

I rode the pushbike to see the doctor today, a visit that should never have happened but since I almost always carry a camera (in this case my old budget favourite Olympus SZ-16 that must be nearly  worn out from use and incidents) and I spotted a cute lonely flower beside a new cement footpath that was begging to be photographed.
A pity for me is I can't see well enough now to see what I'm doing so I have to guess a fair bit about what I'm doing. Olympus are struggling along nowadays but they sure do colours nicely.
My health improves after winding down for many years before that unexpected operation in July, hopefully I'll be able to share more simple little things like this.

2 comments:

  1. Good shot, Jimmy. I think you put the camera down on the cement. I'd say you still have a good eye for pixies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spot on Jerry, with old faithful on the cement I just zoomed a bit, pointed at the flower and hoped.

    ReplyDelete