Google+ Followers

2015-09-08

Partial fail.

I decided an easy to use hook on the mower to enable it to be lifted was a fair idea. I found a bit of old corroded bar that I could bend into a good enough shape, and I welded in a rough fashion a bolt to it for mounting, some paint prettied it up a bit.
It looked nice and pretty mounted on the bulkhead until,
I used it and lifted the mower, oh dear! but anyway it's seemed to have settled into its new bent position OK so I'm happy enough.

1 comment:

  1. Seems like you picked the most available spot and it held up too. Not likely you could find a spot to drill into the frame. Todd

    ReplyDelete