Google+ Followers

2015-03-17

A breakage for Daisy.

A pivot hole on one of Daisy's vents broke this morning, I suppose warranty would cover it but I have a loathing of paperwork and the inevitable blame game, so after pricing it in Townsville I decided to attempt repair. The assembly is actually about the $20 mark, or 4 times the price in Malaysia but is still fairly reasonable for a car part, well I was told $18-something but I'm thinking they may have naughtily omitted to include GST.
I decided on my old Jimmy style wire melted into plastic. This was the start as well as the end of the easy part.
 Then bend it a bit and hope for the best.

A miracle is that it actually works........for now.
The vents look normal again now.

No comments:

Post a Comment