2013-02-11

Clippers

Further to the last post, these are my faithful clippers, I've been using them since shortly after moving here so they've given nearly a decade of splendid and painless service, although it must be said their life has been a bit easier since I copped some hair loss from being prescribed Lipitor, since ceased due to other side-effects.
I've oiled them every time I've used them (shown here) and am convinced that's the key to their lifespan.
They're  el cheapo Tiffany brand, and I even bought another set as a spare when they were on special for not much more than $10 shortly afterwards, but have yet to open them. Sadly though when you cut your own hair it's too hard to have the fancy store bought styles, as a result I always seem to look like a Wilson McCoy drawn thug from the Phantom comics.

No comments:

Post a Comment