2019-01-29

I'll have to investigate this a bit more.

I see some shelters being constructed in town. Naturally they appear to be from a taxpayer handout and possibly a $160,000 one for I don't know how many shelters (I'd be surprised if it's more than four given the waste I see too often)
This one is outside the hospital, and is of no use whatsoever to the hospital due to there being no simple access from directly outside, folk would have to walk along to the vehicle entry before being able to turn and enter. However it's purpose may be for a rest place for people who are walking, so thus possibly admirable. The pity for us is we on Fairford Rd been imploring council to merely provide a seat somewhere near Log Creek/Neilsen Park but have seen our hope buried in a mire of red tape possibly spurred on due to us being the poor end of town.

No comments:

Post a Comment