2017-12-25

Merry Xmas to all.

A big swag of pressies for us this year, Olivia has a lot of friends, hers are on the left and mine are on the right.
I'm very pleased I'm not 10 y/o anymore, I scored new underpants, happily it's something I can really do with so they're gratefully accepted despite being a fancy brand instead of my preferred lifestyle choice of cheap generics.
I also got a new shirt that I need to lose about another 15 kg to make comfortable, I'll see if my Dad can use it.
Olivia looks radiant with this new top, something that's spot on for the interstate footy matches come winter.
Jimby gave Olivia this phone watch, dunno whether it'll be any good but it sure didn't cost much, even if it fails to work it's a pretty white so can be a fashion accessory.
Olivia got plenty of stuff but I'll let her post about it to her Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment