Google+ Followers

2010-04-10

I'm bushed.



Also this morning I replaced the LHF upper control arm bushes in Tru. Not a difficult job but it totally knackered me and made the old heart pump out a few angina signals, ouch.

I was going to do the other side too but that can wait another week till I recover.
They have probably been done before as they seemed to have mixed up the front and rear bushes and put them in the wrong spot. I replaced them with urethane ones that unlike the rubber originals are the same front and rear.

Having a press helps a lot although improvisers wouldn't have much trouble finding a solution. The paint was to identify which bits went where.

No comments:

Post a Comment