2019-09-21

First time for me.

I saw Olivia had bought a bare cake that had instructions so I decided to make some icing and cut up some strawberries that have been affordably priced of late. My icing began as my usual runny mess shown here, it's something I abandoned many a year ago due to being consistently bad at it.
Then after some more cooling I had another go at whipping it and I received the shock of it looking like icing. Now I hope Olivia doesn't get mad when she returns from her well paid casual job that is keeping us alive.

I'm getting pretty happy with my sight now, it's a real joy to see how bright my photos are, cataracts sneak up on a person and I waited far too long to do anything, not helped either by the hospital keeping my name at the back of the pecking order.

No comments:

Post a Comment