2019-03-14

Daisy's breaking.

I got fuel for Daisy this morning and the fuel flap didn't want to open, and I now see that I've managed to gouge her paint a bit :(. The cast plastic on the RH of this piccie has snapped off thus not providing the thrust needed to pop the flap open a bit.
My fix is to glue a bit of old inner tube where the tit has snapped off. Apologies for crook photos but I can't see what I'm doing these days, hopefully in a fortnight I might be able to see again as the cataract operation I've been waiting for is scheduled for the 27th :).
Round 3 of the football season should be real nice for me, I can't readily make out the numbers on their backs these days but after the operation I might be able to recognise their faces again. Maybe I should be American where nobody worries about faces as they're always covered, what am I saying? wash my mouth out, I'd get too angry watching USA football, far too many of those lads are in a competition to see who can grow the longest hair, something that just gets Jimby shaking his fist and yelling get a haircut hippie.

No comments:

Post a Comment