2018-11-21

Smiling eye.

I got some good news today, albeit in a rather irksome manner since when I message somebody online I expect a reply to be online rather than via what to be is a very stress inducing phone call, it seems my strike action with the cardiac section of the hospital until my eyes are done has had the effect of raising my priority with the eye section. I now have an appointment on the 18th December, which will be an absolute pain but at least starts the ball rolling for the cataract operation I need rather badly.
I had to smile when she mentioned dilating the pupil so they could focus on the retina, just wasting their time they are, they won't get a focus now on my left eye, nor could they 8 months ago when my sight was better.
Anyway it'll be nice to be able to see details again, or if it fails and my eyes fall out I won't be much worse off.

1 comment:

  1. I had cataracts taken out 2 years ago and lens replaced. I now only need glasses for reading and those are cheep at a local department store.

    ReplyDelete