2018-07-04

Photography is difficult when your eyesight is hopeless.

I tested my walking on a trip to my parent's place, dunno whether it was a pass or fail, I was stronger than when I walked a week ago but still not up to scratch and can't really consider it a viable means of getting about. Balance issues still affect me, something's amiss.
I heard a helicopter and had just enough time to pull my camera out and wind up a bit of zoom, then point in what I thought was the right direction and hope for the best, happily I managed a result, maybe not a great one but I was shooting blind(ish). Must be whatever the Chinooks have evolved into as I thought they had pensioned Chinooks off years ago.
 Then I saw Skippy jump across the path and road in front of my so did the same routine, clever Skippy though had hidden himself (what am I saying? clever Skippies are invariably female) behind the guard rail, you'll see part of him in the right side of the shot. Come to think of it he must have been male as rather than take the easy approach of hopping around the armco it snuck under it.
Why post a crap piccie like this? it was a nice day so thus a pretty scene, and kangaroos are not that common in other countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment