2017-11-30

Very fancy teeth now.

I just had another two teeth filled by the best dentist ever, Brittany Burberry at the Ingham Hospital, I don't have many teeth left but at least those few are fairly presentable now.
We sing later today in town so I had to insist on no needles but she's such an artist there was only minimal pain despite her worried brow.
Now I notice I missed a whisker, so I'd better lop it off before showing myself in public. I've already had a nice close cropped haircut which should hide my baldness and make the girls less ashamed of me when the sing sweet dulcet tones alongside frogmouth Jimby.

2 comments:

  1. Your webcam seems to be down.
    I passed a weather station similar to yours the other day. It was mounted on a store sign immediately adjacent to a busy 6 lane highway. No thought apparently went in to it's placement in regards to heat or wind. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have plenty more angst ahead of me regarding the webcam but I'm holding off working a solution.

    ReplyDelete